Please get in touch!
Interested in our services? Get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Our Terms and Conditions are below:
Terms & Conditions of purchasing items through H2 Oh Baby, or H2 Oh - who are trading businesses of Silver and Co 2017 Limited. For the purposes of not naming ALL entities, the terms and conditions refer to the vendor as H2 Oh, which covers all entities.
(automatically accepted upon ordering of product)
1) Upon receipt of your order, the product price and time of delivery will be confirmed, prior to payment confirmation.
2) Product will be released upon receipt of payment in full.
Packaging and Delivery
1) H2 Oh will use all reasonable endeavours to make delivery at the time advised, but if for any reason delivery is delayed, H2 Oh will not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained by you or any third party by reason of such delay.
2) The risk in product supplied by H2 Oh will pass to you on dispatch of the product from H2 Oh premises. If damaged in transit you will be able to claim via courier company.
1) H2 Oh strives to supply quality products and warrants them accordingly. At its sole discretion, H2 Oh will either repair or replace any products which fail because of demonstrable defects in materials or workmanship. Only the faulty product concerned warrants replacement, not the kit in its entirety.
2) If the pool:
a) has been inflated according to the instructions provided;
b) is not maintaining air pressure over a 24 hour test period;
c) has not been in contact with any water
Then H2 Oh will offer firstly to provide a leak patch, and or if this does not support the issue, then H2 Oh, will replace your pool at no extra cost.
1) If the H2 Oh kit remains complete and unopened and due to unforseen circumstances is no longer required, application may be made in writing to the supplier for a refund.
This will be awarded at the discretion of the directors of H2 Oh, incurring a $25 administration fee and return cost at the purchasers expense.
1) If you have not purchased the kit in its entirety from H2 Oh there is no contract at all between us therefore no responsibility of any suggestion will be accepted by H2 Oh. We strongly advise against sharing of products. If you do so, you do at your own risk.
1) Subject to the Consumer Guarantees Act, H2 Oh shall not be responsible to the user for any loss, injury or damage to persons or property arising from the pool and related equipment or its use. The user indemnifies H2 Oh against any claim arising from the use or possession of the pool.
2) H2 Oh does not recommend or condone re-use of the pool and shall not be responsible to the user for any infection or other effect arising from any such re-use. The user indemnifies H2 Oh against any claim arising from such re-use.
3) The user indemnifies H2 Oh against any claim arising from failure to comply with any rules and regulations regarding fencing of pools
1) Any disputes concerning these terms and conditions that cannot be resolved by negotiation in good faith between the parties shall be determined by mediation or, failing that, by arbitration.